transferring mp3 files from pc to nokia mobile

Options
Could someone help me, this is doing my head in. I can't seem to transfer MP3 music files from my computer to my phone. I have a bluetooth dongle and when I right click on the file and say send via bluetooth, the phone tells me the format is wrong. What am I doing wrong? It frustrates me that I have a very good phone and can only use it for calls and texts. Thanks in advance.
Jen

Comments

• danzeg
    danzeg Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Could someone help me, this is doing my head in. I can't seem to transfer MP3 music files from my computer to my phone. I have a bluetooth dongle and when I right click on the file and say send via bluetooth, the phone tells me the format is wrong. What am I doing wrong? It frustrates me that I have a very good phone and can only use it for calls and texts. Thanks in advance.
    Jen

Hi.
    I'm just wondering...are you using the Nokia PC Suite? (http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,72026,00.html)
    On this software, you will need to connect up your phone and select 'Transfer Music'. Thats all I could think that could be the problem.
    Hope this helps.
    Dan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family