We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lie????

Options

Comments

• mumof3_2
    Options
    This is a con ( as if you hadn't already guessed!!), I'm sure he's only getting his info from the blogspot website which is available free to everyone and is updated daily with tesco codes. :naughty:

This sort of thing on Ebay really annoys me as it detracts from the genuine sellers :mad:

http://tescovouchercodes.blogspot.com/

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :beer:
  • Quasar
    Options
    That's precisely why I have never touched ebay. Too much hassle and too many cons. Or am I wrong? If so I apologise in advance.
    :o
    Be careful who you open up to. Today it's ears, tomorrow it's mouth.
  • slowen
    Options
    There are some people on ebay that will try and sell anything that they can to make a couple of quid. Best thing is to just do a search on the net and you find the majority of voucher codes that people try and sell you
  • bribrian
    Options
    Quasar wrote:
    That's precisely why I have never touched ebay. Too much hassle and too many cons. Or am I wrong? If so I apologise in advance.
    :o

I can understand your thinking but if you are aware of the scammers & follow the info & advice of the people on here you could ,like me, have a great time finding bargains & selling your rubbish.........
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
  • Kimberley
    Options
    Look how much feedback he has though...
  • CharleneUK
    Options
    Cos people think that it's well worth the £1 I guess.

Gosh, what ever happened to google?
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • Heres my theory as to the 100% feedback.
    Because we believe its a lie, we dont buy off the seller.
    But for those who dont know its a lie and are not aware of any tesco voucher codes website, a pound for this info would be a small price to pay when you consider the saving potential. With this listing the buyer gets what they were looking for (theyve also probably made their money back in their first use of a code) and the seller rakes in the pounds along with the positive feedback.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport