🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

TELETECH - Information Please

Options
Hi

I was offered a position by Teletech last night, training to start this Monday (24th) they hourly rate is £6.00 they told me there was also bonus's that can be earned, however did not tell me how much. Does anyone know how much the bonus is please ?

Thank you so much for your help.

Penny

Comments

• duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    This is covered in training or if you email your recruiter they should be able to tell you. It's also discussed in the other Teletech threads but it depends which project you are on as it is calculated differently between the two projects as the skill sets are different.
    Bonus is paid monthly and is based on you achieving certain standards.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Penny35_2
    Options
    Was just looking for a rough idea as I have e-mailed my recruiter but no response received so far.

Thanks
  • Penny35_2
    Options
    My recruiter has responded and said she does not know it will be covered in training.

Can someone please give me a rough idea of how much bonus you get when doing 34 hours per week, and is it easily attainable.

Thanks
  • haze1968
    Options
    I have my telephone interveiw this afternoon and i am bricking it lol
    Is it easy ?
    Will i need another interveiw after this one, i have read through the threads but some say they got offered the job after just one interveiw.
  • TimeWarper_2
    Options
    Hi Penny, will you be on inbound sales or technical support?
    I have been offered classes starting on Dec 1st for Sales but I've never done Sales but have done technical support :confused:

Haze1968, the interview is very relaxed and whether you get a second interview or not seems to depend on your answers in the assessments and the first interview.
    Don't worry about the first interview, they are great and will do their best to put you at ease. Good Luck.
  • haze1968
    Options
    Yeahh passed the interview and got offered a job..training to start on Dec 1st so will cyber see you there TimeWarper :)
  • Penny35_2
    Options
    Hi

I too am now starting on 1st December as 24th Nov was not convienent to me..

Just wish I had an idea of the bonus.

:confused:
  • haze1968
    Options
    Penny35 wrote: »
    Hi

I too am now starting on 1st December as 24th Nov was not convienent to me..

Just wish I had an idea of the bonus.

:confused:

All i heard was you can earn up to £8.50 an hour, are you sales ? are you doing days or evening my training starts at 9am
  • raveydavey45
    Options
    hi

I have got a teletech interview coming up next week and was wondering what sort of stuff they ask you? Any help appreciated , thanks
  • haze1968
    Options
    hi

I have got a teletech interview coming up next week and was wondering what sort of stuff they ask you? Any help appreciated , thanks

can't remember all the questions but they are along the lines of "why do you want to work at home"
    "do you remember a time where you had to deal with an angry customer"
    "have you ever had to say no to a customer"
    Think most of it has vanished from my head as i was that nervous lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business