We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ryan Air summer flights

Options
Does anyone know if and when Ryan Air are running a promotion on their summer 2006 prices? Currently Sardinia is much cheaper on Easy Jet, trouble is I'd prefer to fly to the north of the island which means Ryan Air.

I thought I'd ask the experts on this forum for their advice.

Best wishes

MMS

:rudolf:
:j Go on, shake your money maker! :j

Comments

• ynot2005
    ynot2005 Posts: 546 Forumite
    Options
    it seems to me ryanair have a different offer on every day, its just a matter of subscribing to their email alerts and keep checking

they have some big prices on peak season routes at the moment to catch the unwary, one things for sure the prices will be a lot cheaper at some point

i think the low cost airlines keep the dates of such sales and offers a secret, as other questions like yours never seem to get answered with dates!

i
  • rdj104
    rdj104 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    Definitely subscribe to their email list.

Generally the ryanair promotions tend to be only for travel in the next 2-3 months so you will need to hang on and hope a suitable promotion comes up. However Easyjet don't often have offers, so the prices will probably be more expensive the longer you leave it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport