We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Doit4real holidays for kids. Easter holidays.

Options
Hi,
Do it 4 real are doing their holidays for kids again, but this time they are doing them in the Easter holidays as well.

I got a letter from them this morning. They are not advertised on the do it 4 real website.

They are running 3 camps in the lake district, watersports, multi activity and performance arts.

The holiday for one week per child costs £100 or £25 if you are in receipt of income support, housing benefit or council tax benefit.

There are a number of points where your child can get free travel to the camp from, but sorry I can't give anymore info about that as my OH helpfully threw away the letter etc...

I couldn't find a phone number other than the phone number for the summer camp but I am sure that they will know all about it. 0870 11 88 018.

Maybe someone on this board from last summer has more contact info about it. And maybe some feedback on whether their kids had a good time.

Hope this is useful to someone as my son can't go at easter but is hoping to go in the summer.

Cheers Alison.

:snow_laug :snow_laug
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills