PSP v1.5 vs PSP v2.5

Options
Hello All,

Just wanted some advice as like manay of us out there wants a PSP! However I am tempted to buy PSP v1.5 rather then v2.5. This is because so that I can then play homebrew games on it. However does anyone know of any drawbacks if I was to buy the lower version PSP out there.

Comments

• ronnie_2
    Options
    only drawbacks will be for games like gta/socom and others that only work if you have the latest update ie 2.0

i know quite a few people that now have 2 !!!! psps one for the homebrew and one for normal gaming
    Compo challange:Amount won £0 Need to win £240
  • davet_3
    davet_3 Posts: 335 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, this is hardly a last minute grabbit bargain is it. please post in the correct forums. Moderator please move/close
    Do not speak- unless it improves on silence.
  • intel
    intel Posts: 6,404 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    davet wrote:
    Sorry, this is hardly a last minute grabbit bargain is it. please post in the correct forums. Moderator please move/close

Maybe to the Techie Forum.
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you actually still get v 1.5?
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • ronnie_2
    Options
    yes although only thru ebay or buying 2nd hand off someone that hasnt updated
    Compo challange:Amount won £0 Need to win £240
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Options
    Got a 1.5 delivered this morning for my son from a highly reputbale seller on eBay. It's a downgraded Japanese v2.00 but does everything we need it too. Came with a 1gb Sandisk card delivered at a price of £242.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport