IMMO (Italian) Restaurants

Options
Hello all,

Went for a meal last nite, and put it this way, it wasn't very good. Now, normally I'd just let it go but I feel I need to write a complaint.

I went to Immo's (Italian). I do not want to write to the specific restaurant as I cannot even say I saw one member of staff that was any good . Therefore does anyone have a Head Office address where I could write ?

I have looked for an address on the web but can't find anything.

Many thanks
Originally Posted by Dr Cuckoo3
Your bank and bank card does say something about the kind of person you are: Big 4 banks=sheep;),Santander=someone who doesnt mind incompetence:p,COOP=Ethical views,a campaigner:cool:,First Direct/Coventry=someone who thinks they are better than others:o,NI Bank card when living on the mainland=Aspergers :D

Comments

• TIME2GROWUP_2
    Options
    From the internet it looks like thay are part of the prezzo group.. check out the prezzo website, that has a contact address on it... hope this helps... wonder what they did to you...
    AFD - J 19 J 11 A 2 S 10 Oct 6 N 0/?
    J GC - £282-47 A - £232-36 - S - £308-93 Oct - £399.34
    MC Hol - £153/551.88 28% PAID!!
    CHRISTMAS 09 - 9 PRESENTS SORTED...
  • Tozer
    Tozer Posts: 3,518 Forumite
    Options
    If you wanted good Italian fare, why did you go to a chain?

Newsflash - Cafe Rouge isn't run by French guys.

Please do post what was wrong and am happy to help where I can.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tozer wrote: »

Newsflash - Cafe Rouge isn't run by French guys.

Please do post what was wrong and am happy to help where I can.

maybe the restaurant the OP went to was the only italian available locally to the OP
  • taxiphil
    taxiphil Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    Tozer wrote: »

"Chain" restaurants are becoming less identifiable nowadays. They're run by clever marketing men who've cottoned on to the fact that customers hate the "corporate" feel, and they now cunningly disguise themselves as individual one-off establishments, with hand written blackboards, and menus that look like they've been done on a typewriter, together with deliberate spelling mistakes to add to the authenticity.

Anyway, why are consumers expected to research the ownership of a restuarant before deciding to dine there?

And the fact that it was part of a chain isn't a justification for them failing to provide "good Italian fare" - Pizza Express manage it.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    taxiphil wrote: »

And the fact that it was part of a chain isn't a justification for them failing to provide "good Italian fare" - Pizza Express manage it.

But Pizza Express only comes vaguely near MSE when there is BOGOF or discount of some description. I don't enjoy their food at all.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Andys1
    Andys1 Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    I think the biggest objection you could raise is not go there again? Even if it was part of a national chain, I doubt you would get much from the HO. It could end up cutting it's own financial throat by people not going back.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    How's this for gross?

The last time I went to an Italian restaurant the waiter was showing off wth his massive peppermill (it must have been at least 3'), absolutely lapping up it's symbolic value and the attention he got as a result. So carried away was he that any sense of hygiene deserted ihm as he would place it on the floor in between grinding the pepper over people's plates. I noticed quite a few other breaches of hygiene and I won't be going back.

Where's this I hear you say? The Ancora, Hadleigh SS7. Avoid.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure