PS2's in stock

Options

Comments

• Marizer
    Marizer Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options

NO STOCK  :(

I doubt if you will get one anywhere online.

If you do find any in stock then post a link.

Old versions in stock - good value if you use a code:-
    http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/navigation/main.do?Ntt=ps2&Ntk=littlewoods_search&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=1667+4294965522&Nu=this_product
  • kdee_2
    kdee_2 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    got my ps2 via Boots order this morning - thank god and I got the triple points.

Asda has some on Monday - but maybe not now :(
    Tried and Tested
  • kdee_2
    Options
    hmm..am now going to be watching E-bay to see how much they are going for b4 xmas ;)
    Tried and Tested
  • mrme
    mrme Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Options
    They are in stock here for £114.99 delivered!
    :j :j
  • mrme
    mrme Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Options
    oops ::)
    thehut.com has them in stock priced at £114.99 including delivery - more than the £105 but better than buying off ebay for loads. Even a potential to make some profit ;)
    :j :j
  • nickp8
    nickp8 Posts: 166 Forumite
    Options
    The real reason for this shortage is the new PS2s are faulty.

There is a problem with the laser burning out. This problem can occur anytime from playing for a few hours to a few days. Also it doesnt seem to be a certain batch that is affected. Some people have the problem and some dont.

Would advise not to buy the new PS2 for now.
  • kdee_2
    Options
    how do you know this?

Have you a link to a site detailing this?
    Tried and Tested
  • muckell
    muckell Posts: 248 Forumite
    Options
    be warned thehut.com are also out of stock although their website is stating in stock. Your order will be accepted by not fulfilled until they have stock so i would suggest looking elsewhere.

GAME have released a statement that they are having stock in early december, and are talking pre-orders on a first come first served basis, worth a look

http://shop.game.net/lowdown.aspx?lid=1613&cat=9
    You Can, If You Think You Can!
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The real reason for this shortage is the new PS2s are faulty.

There is a problem with the laser burning out. This problem can occur anytime from playing for a few hours to a few days. Also it doesnt seem to be a certain batch that is affected. Some people have the problem and some dont.

Would advise not to buy the new PS2 for now.

Can I ask where you heard this Nickp28?

Thanks
    Pink
  • micko2602
    Options
    I heard the same info about the new PS2 being faulty today. A friend of mine had bought his daughter a crystal Xbox for christmas, but later found out that it was a PS2 she was after (kids!). When he returned it to Asda where he purchased it he asked if they had any new PS2's in stock and was told they had none due to a recall from sony due to a fault, and said it was highly unlikely they would get any more before xmas. He then went on to visit loads of local stores and was told pretty much the same thing. To top it off when he later went back to Asda to buy a crystal Xbox (better than nothing he thought) they had sold out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure