E.O.N Dual Fuel Switch Cashback Now 60.00 On Quidco.

Options
Thought it worth a mention just in case someone was thinking about switching to someone other than Scottish Power for cashback. :beer:

Comments

• 1carminestocky
    Options
    Ooohhh, my £72 Scottish Power cashback is on the way, will have a look at this. Eon were very quick payers last time as well. I've promised myself I won't go back to BG for less than £70, though, lol.
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Ooohhh, my £72 Scottish Power cashback is on the way, will have a look at this. Eon were very quick payers last time as well. I've promised myself I won't go back to BG for less than £70, though, lol.

My 60.00 BG Cashback is on its way so im hoping that SP Cashback gets increased back up to 72.00 during the next few days. :cool:

Yes E.O.N were very quick payers last time via Quidco. :j

29 Jun 2008 09:51:22 E.ON 0.00 70.00 paid 31 Jul 2008
  • Mi_bargains
    Options
    How long do you have to stay with each supplier before you can switch again (after you have received your cashback)?
  • 1carminestocky
    Options
    How long do you have to stay with each supplier before you can switch again (after you have received your cashback)?

No set time, tbh, although it's sometimes advantageous to stay at least a quarter so as to negate the effect of the Tier 1 charges, if you catch my drift.
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    although it's sometimes advantageous to stay at least a quarter so as to negate the effect of the Tier 1 charges, if you catch my drift.

Stay a quarter including the time it takes to switch to elsewhere. :rotfl:
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Hi all.....do you think it's possible to move GAS from Ebico in the summer to get Quidco, then maybe move again before finally moving back to Ebico in the early Winter.
    Wouldn't actually use any gas, and suppose it would have to be a no standing charge tariff ??
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Ken68 wrote: »
    Hi all.....do you think it's possible to move GAS from Ebico in the summer to get Quidco, then maybe move again before finally moving back to Ebico in the early Winter.
    Wouldn't actually use any gas, and suppose it would have to be a no standing charge tariff ??

I move dual fuel for Cashback despite not using any/little Gas, if for your own reasons you decide to move just Gas then if I was you I would state that 5.00 per quarter is used so that a direct debit can actually be set up. Most suppliers have a no standing charge tariff option.
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Thank you Bristol, might give it a go. Do a lot of Quidco anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure