We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Investec High 5 account

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wld anybody like to get £50 and recommend me as I want to open an aco!!!! and receive the freebie?
  • Jonbvn
    Jonbvn Posts: 5,562 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    D105620 wrote: »
    wld anybody like to get £50 and recommend me as I want to open an aco!!!! and receive the freebie?

You have a PM!:beer:
    In case you hadn't already worked it out - the entire global financial system is predicated on the assumption that you're an idiot:cool:
  • clairajacque
    Options
    Thanks for all your comments l wasnt quite sure whether to invest here but these comment have confirmed it is the right product for me. So far the customer service is brilliant - Forms by return
  • ETROL
    ETROL Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    G_M wrote: »
    Try Investec's High 5 account http://www.investechigh5.co.uk/

The rate paid is always the average of the top five gross rates published by Moneyfacts so is consistantly high. 3 months notice needed though (but you can give it straight away and then cancel 2 months later and give another 3 months notice etc so as to always have shorter access!).

They also give £50 to new applicants and an existing accountholder (referee) on application. If you want my details for this, PM me.

The above is G_M s post from january 2009

Looking at your other many posts on this site I think you are fully aware that this is not the place for referrals

Hats off to you you must have made many hundreds of pounds out of these sly postings
    etrol
  • PlaydohYeti
    Options
    Hi,

I'm about to open an account. Can someone PM me their referrer details please?

Thanks.
  • martyn4764
    martyn4764 Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PM Sent playdoh...
  • DocProc
    DocProc Posts: 855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also about to open an account. Can someone send me a PM with their referrer details please?

Thanks in anticipation.
  • Newbie2saving
    Options
    Go to the referral board (to be fair to all) and there are people on there offering £80-90, I did that and it was really efficient. Good luck.
  • DocProc
    DocProc Posts: 855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Go to the referral board (to be fair to all) and there are people on there offering £80-90, I did that and it was really efficient. Good luck.

Thanks. Already done what you said and already got a good result.
  • Gymgenius
    Gymgenius Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    It's an aspiration of mine to open one of these accounts...I just don't have 25 large at the moment :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport