1999 'T' Reg Fiesta

Options
Anyone have an idea what sort of price to set for this vehicle.99 'T' Reg, 3 dr Fiesta - 1.25 Zetec - 70k on clock - Reasonable condition....
WARNING!
Alcohol can make you think you are more interesting and attractive than you actually are.....

Comments

• hewhoisnotintheknow
    Options
    go onto autotrader and find similar examples
  • TiTheRev
    TiTheRev Posts: 3,215 Forumite
    Options
    Lazy boy!

Here is the current list on Autotrader with the details you gave. Anything from £700 to £1700 for that mileage it seems.
    :A Luke 6:38 :A
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
  • moneymare
    Options
    TiTheRev wrote: »
    Lazy boy!

Here is the current list on Autotrader with the details you gave. Anything from £700 to £1700 for that mileage it seems.

Thanks but for some reason, work have blocked access to certain sites like autotrader but not MSE!!!!!!!!!!
    WARNING!
    Alcohol can make you think you are more interesting and attractive than you actually are.....
  • TiTheRev
    TiTheRev Posts: 3,215 Forumite
    Options
    Likewise, I can access Autotrader and MSE but not my Yahoo email etc...?
    :A Luke 6:38 :A
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    moneymare wrote: »
    Thanks but for some reason, work have blocked access to certain sites like autotrader but not MSE!!!!!!!!!!

Thought people went to work - to work !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport