Comments

• mother_hen_2
    Options
    ok thankyou will try again
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I hope you manage to get it written without too much more stress mother hen. we just told it like it was - that my DH had had health issues but that they were now sorted and that we had found it impossible to cope on long term sick pay. we didn't go into intimate detail and it was accepted without any bother.
    Good luck.
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • insider66
    Options
    mother_hen wrote: »
    Its not working, after 5 hours.... is there any other links that people are aware of that I can look at? I'm starting of by saying that living off credit became a way of life, our salaries were able to service the minimum payments for a long time until I needed to go into hospital for surgery, we then used other credit to pay off the instalments on the cards. When I returned to work things settled down until we had to move house to be closer to my husbands job again using credit to facilitate the move. Shortly afterwards I had a bereavement that brought.. what??? see what I mean.. was going to link into my depression, panic attacks leaving me unable to drive... I have no dates for these though but I guess the picture is there? Hows it looking... you know those horrible panic attacks, they seem to be returning with agusto right now...

forget the dates, it sounds perfect
  • mother_hen_2
    Options
    ok i've done as said and sented off before I have time to think about it....
    thankyou
  • tasha999
    tasha999 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Whatever you write CCCS will condense this into the proposal anyway, they're very good at wording things. I had exactly the same problem as you!
    Life is like a camera... Focus on what's important, Capture the good times, Develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out Take another shot.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure