Is the Tesco Internet Saver application system not working?

Options
I've tried to apply for a Tesco Internet Saver 3 times now and I've been given an error message every time. Anybody else had this problem, and what's going on?
Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j

Comments

• isofa
    isofa Posts: 6,091 Forumite
    Options
    I believe they don't take applications during the evening, I thought the cut-off was 9pm, but it might only be available during office hours.
  • easteregg_2
    Options
    I've tried to apply for a Tesco Internet Saver 3 times now and I've been given an error message every time. Anybody else had this problem, and what's going on?

I applied for a Tesco Internet Saver last night and this went through okay, although I have to admit it was one of most user unfriendly processes !
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    easteregg wrote: »
    I applied for a Tesco Internet Saver last night and this went through okay, although I have to admit it was one of most user unfriendly processes !

I tried at 00.03 last night and got told they didn't accept applications after 00.00 til 06.30 I think it was. So I tried again about 2 hours and I just get an error message that tells me my application is being terminated. And this offer finishes tonight!
  • crazydad
    Options
    hi

is it not just the clubcard points offer that finishes tomorrow (12th)? :confused:
  • domcastro
    Options
    It takes ages to set up this account - a good 3 to 4weeks after applying online
  • evenasus
    evenasus Posts: 11,861 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had been tempted to open a Tesco E saver but then read these posts...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1128737&highlight=tesco
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    Got one opened at last! You'd almost think they didn't want new customers. Wait, this is Tesco's though, customer service is not the high point! lol
  • Moorcroft
    Options
    I tried last week to register on the Tesco Savings Site....the site refused to identify me on the details THEY had provided. And I was unable to register.

I called on their 08457 number and waited eventually to be told that there was a "Technical Problem" (No elaboration on this) and I would be contacted. within 72 hours...guess what no call returned.

Phoned today and after another 40mins of music.:mad:...eventually told that the REGISTRATION PAGE WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY and to try again in a couple of days.

I asked why no message on the internet site to prevent people calling? REPLY: Apparently requested but not yet done.

SO TO ALL OUT THERE TRYING TO REGISTER ...DO NOT RING AND PAY TESCO TO BE TOLD THIS INFORMATION! Just try again in a few days. Hopefully they will do the right thing by their customers and put a warning on the web page ........ or will they?
  • Thomas_Crown
    Options
    domcastro wrote: »
    It takes ages to set up this account - a good 3 to 4weeks after applying online

I applied online in mid December & my cheque was cashed in early January. The direct debit payment on the 20th January was not collected. I've heard nothing at all from Tesco PF. I've been waiting 7 weeks! :mad:
  • Moorcroft
    Options
    Re my ealier post - I tried the Tesco site this morning and it appears that the Registration process IS NOW WORKING!

I would like to think it was as a result of my complaint to them and taking down their managers name - but I will never know.:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure