We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anyone got the new new Lloyds TSB debit card?
[Deleted User]
Posts: 2,175 Forumite
Not the Olympics one, the one from the last month or so?
Anyone fancy posting a photo/scan of it?
(No particular reason, i'm just interested to see it
)
Anyone fancy posting a photo/scan of it?
(No particular reason, i'm just interested to see it
0
Comments
-
Google images to the rescue:
Conjugating the verb 'to be":
-o I am humble -o You are attention seeking -o She is Nadine Dorries0 -
Hi,
I got a new one last month and it is different to the one above. It is basically a white card, with a black horse surrounded by green grass in the middle of the card. Looks nice though.
Tally0 -
That's the one I got in February, so I assumed there was a newer one out. But the photo is of the Olympics joke logo, so BillBennett must be looking for something else.I got a new one last month and it is different to the one above. It is basically a white card, with a black horse surrounded by green grass in the middle of the card. Looks nice though.0 -
Paul_Herring wrote: »Google images to the rescue:

My girlfriend had this one issued about 4 weeks ago so I am guessing that this is the most recent.0 -
Is her name 'Mr TM Grey' then?
Conjugating the verb 'to be":
-o I am humble -o You are attention seeking -o She is Nadine Dorries0 -
I only ask because I had two people come into where I work a few days ago with a new design, dark grey with a horses head and neck in the bottom left...
...but one had Lloyds TSB in the corner...
...and the other had "Loyds TSB" as the logo...0 -
i think the dark grey one is there basic bank account card0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

