🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Squeaky Fridge Door

Options
Hi peeps :hello:

Any suggestions / recommendations on dealing with a noisy squeaky fridge door? :confused:

It's a Baumatic FF.

I'm hoping for a simple solution because I'm useless anything to do with DIY :o :eek: :D
Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional

Comments

• Garetha
    Garetha Posts: 981 Forumite
    Options
    A spot of washing up liquid on each door hinge?
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Options
    A spray of WD40 or similar, don't spray it on food, and wipe any surplus.
  • vansboy
    vansboy Posts: 6,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    WD40, correct answer!!

Or Mr Sheen!!

VB
  • 10past6
    10past6 Posts: 4,962 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks peeps ;)

WD40 it is then, I'll just have to go and purchase some now :rotfl:
    Click here for Martins (MSE) advice on who to contact with Debt Issues - YOU HAVE NO REASON TO USE A FEE PAYING DEBT MANAGEMENT COMPANY- THEY CANNOT DO ANYMORE FOR YOU THAN THOSE LISTED IN MY LINK ABOVE.

All information given by myself is offered informally and without prejudice - if in doubt seek help from a qualified and insured professional
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport