We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Egg/Prudential Share Offer
scarey_man
Posts: 38 Forumite
Just received bumf through the post re Pru offering 0.2237 PRU shares for each egg share.
Also in the pack was a 'Form of Acceptance ....yada yada yada'.
Is this form for me to sell my egg shares, or just an instruction/agreement that PRU can give me 0.2237 of PRU shares for each egg share?
Oh, also in the pack were two novels that I really should read but I bet someone on this forum can answer my query before I read and understand the first page.
Also in the pack was a 'Form of Acceptance ....yada yada yada'.
Is this form for me to sell my egg shares, or just an instruction/agreement that PRU can give me 0.2237 of PRU shares for each egg share?
Oh, also in the pack were two novels that I really should read but I bet someone on this forum can answer my query before I read and understand the first page.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards