We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco Home Panels

1…250251253255256…331

Comments

  • marrowgirl
    marrowgirl Posts: 738 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi all,

    Has anyone had a delivery today - especially anti bacterial trigger spray or loo cleaner? I've had emails this morning to say they've sent them but just got home to a royal mail red card saying they have 2 parcels for me. Just wondering if I'm going to be disappointed when I collect them as I'm hoping they're mysterious exciting parcels rather than cleaning stuff!!

    Thanks :D

    My friend had her anti bac trigger spray arrive today. 3 X bottles but only a little in each one (in a jiffy bag) and they had leaked. Sorry one of your parcels is likely to be this. Hopefully the other one is something fun!
    "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." A. Whitney Brown
  • Hanspins
    Hanspins Posts: 18 Forumite
    Hello all
    I applied to be on the panel and confirmed my email address. Could anyone tell me how long this takes ?
    Thank you,
    Han
    DEBT CLEARED IN 2011= £2400

    DEBT LEFT TO CLEAR =£500

    I'm getting there...

    SEALED POT SAVER 1339
  • marrowgirl wrote: »
    My friend had her anti bac trigger spray arrive today. 3 X bottles but only a little in each one (in a jiffy bag) and they had leaked. Sorry one of your parcels is likely to be this. Hopefully the other one is something fun!

    My 2 missed deliveries yesterday were indeedy the anti bac spray and equally unexciting loo cleaner :rotfl: Strangely leak free which must be a first for a home panels delivery for me!!
  • MJDAWSON
    MJDAWSON Posts: 286 Forumite
    CrimpQueen wrote: »
    Just got offered a trial for whitening mouthwash.


    Same. First test from them!
    2012 Challenge win £2012 £973/2012 ..20 in 2012 14/20
    Save £2000 from comping and surveys £200/£2000
    OLYMPIC CHALLENGE
    GOLD - Cash
    SILVER - iPad:D:D:D (16/1/2012)
    BRONZE - Vouchers
  • CrimpQueen
    CrimpQueen Posts: 572 Forumite
    Got 2 x Vitamin E cleansers today.
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    crimp I got 2 vitamin e illuminating lotion. if you got these they are not cleansers...

    2 lovely big tubes but they feel empty :(
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    i got my two concellor's yesterdays. not a bad size at all - one is a big pencil though which might be hard to use when its worn down and another one that seems more creamy.
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:




  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    I missed the rubber gloves trial ... shame! They would have been VERY handy! Just had the week off to do spring cleaning!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • CrimpQueen
    CrimpQueen Posts: 572 Forumite
    Reverbe wrote: »
    crimp I got 2 vitamin e illuminating lotion. if you got these they are not cleansers...

    2 lovely big tubes but they feel empty :(

    No, they are definitely cleanser and eye make-up removers as per label and initial message. As you say though, big bottles only about 1/3 full. They are probably trialling the range.
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ah ok Crimp queen. I have the illuminating lotions and they say use them for 2 weeks. I got mine Sat and when squeezing out this mornings the tube is already almost empty and full of air..
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.