We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Saving for next xmas. Where to put my money?
stormshelterdave
Posts: 45 Forumite
I have been reading all the articles on which type of savings account to use and would just like some confirmation on my thinking.
I have £30 per month to put towards next christmas. I plan to start paying with my first pay of January & I do not plan to take out any of this money until the end of November (oh, and probably just £150 - 200 of it).
So, if i am reading the articles correctly i should be putting my money into a mini-ISA?
:xmassign:
I have £30 per month to put towards next christmas. I plan to start paying with my first pay of January & I do not plan to take out any of this money until the end of November (oh, and probably just £150 - 200 of it).
So, if i am reading the articles correctly i should be putting my money into a mini-ISA?
:xmassign:
0
Comments
-
stormshelterdave wrote:i should be putting my money into a mini-ISA?
A Mini Cash ISA
.
There are also Mini Stocks & Shares ISA's, which are not really suitable for such a relatively short-term.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards