We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

£5 voucher Figleaves.com no min spend

Options
Just got sent this, not sure if this is where i am meant to post it , so sorry if its wrong.... basically Figleaves.com are giving away a £5 pound voucher with no min spend :) so come on buy something nice for your girl......
Simply click the link below to add the £5 off to your basket and go shopping.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/redirect.asp?src=Emsx272v011126

Happy shopping and Merry Christmas

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comments

• jocoo26
    jocoo26 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Great! Thanks so much for this - they are also doing free delivery at the moment, so just ordered my self a pair of free Sloggi knickers!! ::)
  • GraniteMum
    Options
    and so have I!

Thanks.
    She slashed every one of us
  • tammy_nadine
    Options
    Sloggi knickers all round! ;D
    Nice to save.
  • parsnips
    parsnips Posts: 582 Forumite
    Options
    free pair of knickers yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D
  • Viz_2
    Viz_2 Posts: 720 Forumite
    Options
    Hi great offer !
    Is there a way to avoid putting in credit / debit card details ? As you aren't actually paying anything ::)
    Never buy a stupid dwarf -
    Its not big and its not clever.
  • NERRAD_4
    Options
    Sloggi knickers here!! Went 4 the little pink numbers ;D
    They are 4 the wife. Or are they 4 me? :o
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you tell us where the code is from please? Seeing that this site is now pretty strict about origin of codes etc... :) Don't want to get myself into trouble for a pair of pants ;)
  • rkelley79
    Options
    me too.

Though I would like to say loud 'n' clear that they are for the wife.

Now I sound paranoid and you're all thinking that they're for me, or weren't you thinking that at all....

Whatever!!

thanks for the tip 'dustyd0g'
  • dustyd0g
    Options
    hi, basically I got an email....
    We're thrilled to announce that Figleaves.com has scooped the Best Lingerie Retailer Award 2004 at the fashion Industry's equivalent of the Oscars, the Drapers Awards.

As a thank you to all our customers for helping us achieve this award, we'd like to give you a £5 Figleaves voucher. There's no catch, no minimum spend, just a great opportunity to get into the Christmas mood and treat yourself or someone special - the choice is yours!

Simply click the link below to add the voucher to your basket and go shopping.

Thats it really, nothing more nothing else, I ordered from this site last yr for my GF...

hope this helps

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks! It kinda looks like it's restricted to existing customers (but obviously works for everyone)... :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport