Child safe 4 sharm el sheik

Options
Need advice please seen super duper deal for 5* all inclusive 14nts holiday for june 06 to sharm , (£399 p.p) but worried about my 3 year old son.... will he need injections etc... will food be ok for his tiny stomach.

Dont think this price will hang around for long,
please any advice of people going there with young kiddies ?

:xmassign:
I would love to be a Travel Agent :j

Comments

• fishhawks
    Options
    We've booked for May, we have a 5year old.

My child is a good traveller and we will just watch the food that he eats, and make sure he has lots of bottled water. It will be very hot! You and the children will need injections, but I dont know which ones, I spoke to my doctor who said to make an appointment to get them done nearer the time.
    Waddle you do eh?
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think it would be too hot and a little risky, u might find yourself worrying a bit too much, perhaps somewhere in Europe may be more suitable. The flight might also be a little too long.

I feel 'All inclusive' can sometimes mean the type of food and drink that you prefer is excluded from the holiday.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • vickylee
    vickylee Posts: 222 Forumite
    Options
    I went to Egypt in 2001, and loved it. We were full board, but there was always something that we all liked to eat, but if your child is a fussy eater, this may be a problem and as fishhawks said it will be very hot.
    Mum to 2 cheeky little monkeys! :D
    Usborne Books at Home Organiser
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family