PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Sell or Rent

Options
I have just put my house on the market again to try and sell im dying to get out of here, neighbours are driving me crazy, the price is in line if not lower than most in my area and i know it could take ages, I was contemplating renting the only worry is if you can not get a tenant and you have to pay the mortage plus the one you are living in, so my question really is should I sell and cut my losses only a few thousand left in the house or would it be a wise investment to get a renter in I have 20 years left on it and owe £106,000 im just not sure i dont want to sell and regret it

thanks

Comments

• calitriuk
    Options
    can any1 advise ?
  • domcastro
    domcastro Posts: 643 Forumite
    Options
    Can't you put it on the market and stay in the house until it's sold? Are the neighbours that bad? You'll lose money on the sale and save money on your next buy. It's quite stressful being a landlord. You'd have to get the house up to government standards etc.
  • Mozette
    Mozette Posts: 2,247 Forumite
    Options
    Could you perhaps rephrase your original sentence, including a little bit of grammar, so that if there is a question in there people can see it. I'm not sure what you are asking, and that may be why no one has answered.
  • calitriuk
    Options
    sorry if my english is not perfect for you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills