Healthspan codes

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
819 replies 377.4K views

Replies

• veggieblobveggieblob Forumite
    556 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    There is also a special offer code on the front page of the Nurture site for 10% off everything except supplements. If you want more than the serum you will need to do 2 separate orders as only one code works per order, but you do get the £2 loyalty bonus for each order which covers postage.
  • KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spend £14.50 or more to qualify (Healthspan not Nurture!)

SM-VAP valid until 30.04.12

MTM-VAP valid until 31.05.12
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• Doc_NDoc_N Forumite
    7.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Codes or no codes, has anyone else noticed how much Healthspan have increased their prices since they took over Healthy Direct a couple of years back?

There used to be strong competition between the two, which kept prices reasonable but that's all changed now. They've even started charging postage - on top of all the other price increases!

Much lower prices here, I've found:

http://www.simplysupplements.net/

Buy one get one free on everthing - and free P&P too. Healthspan have managed to price themselves out of the market so far as I'm concerned. Maybe that's one of the reasons they've just closed a warehouse and made 20 of their staff redundant (and not just the VAT changes)?
  • Healthspan do indeed now charge for postage, between £2 and £20 an order. Prices have also increased hugely; Flaxseed capsules used to cost £15 for 360, now they want £10 for 120.
  • Another thing you have to watch now with Healthspan, is that they charge a higher amount to your credit card than they quote on the online order form and in their confirmation e-mails. Check your credit card statements when shopping with this rip off company!

When you do challenge them on their over charge, they will offer you the money back off your next order rather than refunding it direct to you (unless you kick up a fuss and insist it is refunded).
  • edited 20 April 2012 at 12:07PM
    friendlypersonfriendlyperson Forumite
    22 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 20 April 2012 at 12:07PM
    :mad: OMG Healthspan charge for delivery now! They charged me £1.95 delivery but I got £2 customer loyalty discount so it cost me nothing but what about when they drop that customer loyalty discount.
  • Doc_NDoc_N Forumite
    7.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Healthspan have anyone keeping an eye on this thread, you might like to report back that the high prices and the new postage charges aren't going down too well.

Much cheaper options around - see above. :)
  • AMMat158AMMat158 Forumite
    694 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Not sure whether this will work for everyone, or whether it's account specific - worth a try, though:

£3 off £15

EVAPA3

Expires 14/05/2012

I just used this successfully, thanks Doc N.
  • StarGirlStarGirl Forumite
    3 posts
    I've just split my Healthspan shopping into two orders using two different codes.

EVAPA3 - £3 off £15

SPAN-VAP - £2 off £20

Both expire 14/05/12

I was charged £1.95 postage on each order but got the £2 customer loyalty discount off both.

I recently received an update letter from VetVits as I use their repeat order service. It explains about the new postage charge and loyalty discount but with no mention of how long the discount will last for...
  • OptimistOptimist Forumite
    4.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Codes or no codes, has anyone else noticed how much Healthspan have increased their prices since they took over Healthy Direct a couple of years back?

There used to be strong competition between the two, which kept prices reasonable but that's all changed now. They've even started charging postage - on top of all the other price increases!

Much lower prices here, I've found:

http://www.simplysupplements.net/

Buy one get one free on everthing - and free P&P too. Healthspan have managed to price themselves out of the market so far as I'm concerned. Maybe that's one of the reasons they've just closed a warehouse and made 20 of their staff redundant (and not just the VAT changes)?

The prices are certainly competitive plus there is cashback on both Quidco (15%) and Topcashback (15.15%) for Simply Supplements
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)