Hello all i hope you can help i have electric panel heaters in my flat and wish to put in gas central heating in , i have a friend that is corgie reg and will put in but as there has not been gas in the flat who do i contact to get it from the street and the rest? also my naehbour downstairs from me has gas. thank's for the answers i need and any tips.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides