The £100K wedding

Options

Comments

• blonde36er
    Options
    Holy moly :rotfl:

I hope they share as many laughs and smiles as they've brought to those who have seen their pics :rotfl:
  • aimee21j
    aimee21j Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Twinny! I think the mother forgot to get dressed.
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    Options
    I think her mother also forgot that she is just 16!!! They dont even know what love is at that age!!

Steph xx
  • david69_2
    david69_2 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    I know its wrong but i quite like the mother (nothing to do with the outfit i promise)
  • bride_on_a_budget
    Options
    wow, now a know what i have got to deal with next year.

i am organising a travellers wedding, the bride is 16 and the groom is 18, althougth the bride i am dealing with will be wearing a full dress, it has about 150 layers on the skirt , its so heavy and wide that she cant walk in it properly.

great photos though LOL
  • Sammy_Girl
    Sammy_Girl Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    Oh my giddy aunt!! £100K??????

At least they enjoyed themselves :)

Not sure if that is the dress that I would have chosen :p
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    I think her mother also forgot that she is just 16!!! They dont even know what love is at that age!!

Steph xx

They've already been together for 3 years & that is in spite of it being a long distance relationship. I think the mother got married when she was 16 too & she's still with the father. Good luck to them all. While their marriage may be a laughing stock to many, it's their lives, they are living their dreams & I hope that they are happy in it in spite of what people might think.

(I think it's sweet that they want to get married so young - you don't see that much these days)
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • aimee21j
    aimee21j Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    ...but £100,000 happy? My mortgage isn't that much!!!!
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    Uhm....I think whoever sold the bride her dress saw her coming as they seem to have missed out half of it. I know the old adage Less is More but it doesnt work in this case.

I thought the bridesmaids looked nice - at least they were properly clothed and not indecently dressed.
  • bumblebee87_2
    Options
    thats probably mild compared to some traveller weddings, but i really dont like that she thought it was ok to marry in a catholic church wearing that!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure