Tesco Grocery Orders

Options
A quick word of warning. When you accept boxes of wine / spirits from the Tesco delivery service, please count them. We ordered 12 bottles and only got 11.

Someone in the store had obviously ripped open the top of one of the boxes and removed the missing bottle. (Booze thief!)

Luckily, my mate spotted it before the driver left. The driver was very courteous and helpful about it, to his credit.
Good, clean fun.... :D
MFW #11 2015 £7657 / £8880

Comments

• tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Has anyone else found wine orders to be a bit hit and miss? I ordered 12 bottles of wine which they've cancelled for some reason and no email or phone call to explain why. I wouldnt mind but I used a 1000 points code and could do with the wine for Christmas.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • babylon85
    Options
    I have used tesco wine once, and that was last christmas - I ordered it as part of a 'deal of the day' promotion.. I bought twelve bottles of wine - they charged the first set of six fine.. but overcharged me on the second by almost £8! I havent used (nor had to use) them since :).
  • wassup
    wassup Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered a bottle of whisky and got a bottle of brandy instead.

Anyone want to swap :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport