Hirschsprungs Disease

Hi all

has anyone ever heard or know anyone with hirschsprungs disease, thanks.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,198 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    There is quite a lot that come sup if you do a Google search, although it is often hard to search between real facts and pseudo health information.

If you know of someone that has been diagnosed then ask the clinical team for leaflets or info or try the following:
    http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27000620/

http://www.ich.ucl.ac.uk/factsheets/families/F000225/index.html
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hi soolin thanks for the response, its a close family member with this disease and they have had it since birth, ive done loads of research on it over the years and proably know more than the doctors do lol. I posted on here just to see if i wouyld get any response from anyone else with it.

it is very rare and so this makes it difficult to know anyone else with it, believe it or not the only place research is being carried out is in america which in my opinion is very poor.

thanks for the links as well soolin xx
  • Hi,

My little boy has HD.

Is there a reason that you would like to know?

Feel free to ask any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport