Boots Health Club

Options
If you are a member of Boots Health Club (which just gets linked to your advantage card) you can get many products half price - eg incontinence pants.

There is a list of items that are half price and you also get 10% off all Boots brands if you are over 60.

Comments

• judy7007
    Options
    Boots Health Club cancelled their half price offer on Bigger Value Vitamin packs last month. I only found out when I went to buy some and I emailed Boots Customer Care as the instore leaflet clearly said half price on Boots Bigger Value Vitamins. I had an amazing reply, telling me indeed the offer had been cancelled, but had been replaced by an offer of "fabulous value". What they didn't say is the Bigger Value Vitamin bottles and much bigger (more plastic being used) and that they now contain 180 vitamins instead of 250 as in the former bottles. They also told me that they have extended their "3 for 2 offer" to cover the Bigger Value packs but it doesn't take much mathematics to work out that they now cost a whole lot more. I will be going back to my former online supplier of vitamins, not only because Boots packs are now significantly more expensive, but also because of the marketing hype in the email which made it sound like I was getting a good deal. Not.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,618 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I'm not over 60 (by a long way!) and I got a voucher for 10% off all Boots brand products to activate. Think it's done as standard for everyone now.
  • jackieb
    jackieb Posts: 27,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a digital thermometer last week, half price (£4.40 instead of £8.80), because i'm a member of the health club.
  • omnimd
    Options
    I got Same i am also member of this club
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills