OMG - this is the end for icescam !!!

Options
I can't log in to http://icescam.com/index.php

I just knew it - this is the end for them sure!! People should change to new icesave discussion forums asap as icescam.com is surely going down the tubes. I think it's discussting that they are witholding information from us like this. I mean I trusted that Liam bloke when he recommended that site as a good place to find information about icesave. How can he give out advice like that and then not support us in our hour of need?? The !!!!!! should resign and/or burn in hell.

Comments

• st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    Options
    KingL wrote: »

I just knew it - this is the end for them sure!! People should change to new icesave discussion forums asap as icescam.com is surely going down the tubes. I think it's discussting that they are witholding information from us like this. I mean I trusted that Liam bloke when he recommended that site as a good place to find information about icesave. How can he give out advice like that and then not support us in our hour of need?? The !!!!!! should resign and/or burn in hell.

I have just logged in and out twice and no problems at all so do not know what you are doing?
  • KingL
    KingL Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    Just clicking on the link I posted above

it returns "The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties"

No-one from Moneysupermarket can get in either. I'm really worried about it.
  • st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    Options
    Just clicking on the link I posted above

it returns "The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties"

No-one from Moneysupermarket can get in either. I'm really worried about it.

believe me i just have tried again and for me no problems page is there and I can log on and off -very strange to me.
  • Baldur
    Baldur Posts: 6,565 Forumite
    Options
    st wrote: »
    believe me i just have tried again and for me no problems page is there and I can log on and off -very strange to me.
    Same here, see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=15164549#post15164549
  • pollyanna56
    Options
    Succeeded to get onto Icescam just now using the link above having failed the first time I tried this morning.
  • nilrem_2
    nilrem_2 Posts: 2,188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Works fine for me, tried it at 8:30am on one pc worked fine, tried again (10:42am) on this PC still works fine, must be a DNS issue?
  • LesU
    LesU Posts: 338 Forumite
    Options

The next thing will be a run on KrapthingEdge.com, mark my words! My life is ruined and it's all somebody else's fault.
    No. I can't get icescam either, somebody hasn't paid their ISP or something.
  • shindigger
    Options

It never ceases to amaze me how some people get their kicks.
    Desperate and hilarious in equal part.
    Well done.
    You truly are the King.
  • pollyanna56
    Options
    Just successfully got onto Icescam. Apparently those who haven't previously accessed the site can't do so now as the domain has disappeared and there's no way to discover the IP address of this website. Hopefully his can be rectified as it was looking like a really useful site.
  • meunier
    meunier Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    Pollyanna - I joined and posted to 'Icescam' yesterday - and cannot now access it. Can you please put the link that you successfully got into it on TODAY in a response so the rest of us can get in.

Much, much thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport