Theme Park offers

Options

Comments

• Nick_A_2
    Nick_A_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers for that Flufff, may look into that.

Nick.
    something missing
  • monkeyspanner
    monkeyspanner Posts: 2,124 Forumite
    Options
    Nick_A wrote:
    Hi, is it too early for discount vouchers for Thorpe Park? I fancied a day out in March.

Nick.

Try lastminute AD£19.95 CH£14 saves you £8.55 and £6 respectively on gate prices, £5.05 and £2 on on-line prices. Or try Nesquik £8 off vouchers.
  • Horlock
    Horlock Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    Options
    Are there any better deals than £20.65 for alton towers at the moment? This is from lastminute.com altontowers own website offer £23.

Hum!
    There is no intelligent life out there ... ask any goldfish!
  • Nick_A_2
    Nick_A_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Try lastminute AD£19.95 CH£14 saves you £8.55 and £6 respectively on gate prices, £5.05 and £2 on on-line prices. Or try Nesquik £8 off vouchers.

Cheers for that monkeyspanner, i've sort of had a change of plan....I fancy goin quaser!

Nick.
    something missing
  • queenofholidays
    Options
    Hi everyone

I have read in the trade press that Woolworths are linking up with the Tussauds group for their Easter promo. All you have to do is spend £10 in-store and you will get a voucher booklet worth £200 in discounts at Tussauds attractions. I believe its due to start tomorrow (20 March) til 30 April.

The booklet includes four 241 entry vouchers to any Tussauds attraction (Chessington, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Warwick Castle and Madame Tussauds) as well as 2 nights for the price of one at the Alton Towers hotel. I believe its the first time this (ie the hotel offer) has been done.

I don't know any detail about the small print or exclusions, sorry.

Think I will definitely making a trip to Woolies tomorrow!

Enjoy!
  • monkeyspanner
    monkeyspanner Posts: 2,124 Forumite
    Options
    Options for Chessington Tickets
    1.Tesco Clubcard £6.25 in clubcard vouchers for each ticket. Apply to Tesco by post or online if you have recent clubcard vouchers. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

2. Lastminute offer. £10 per adult or child ticket for visits up to 31March. 1 April on £15 adult £12 Child(4-11) use this link. http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/Product.jhtml?POSITION=1&PRODID=450095676&CATID=96782

3. Chessington online prices £27 adult (1 child 4-11 free with each adult ticket), £17.50 child (4-11) http://www.chessington.com

4. Chessington Savvy Saver scheme ring 08709990045 off peak deal £18 per ticket or £45 for family subject to availability.

5 Gate price £29 adult (1 child 4-11 free with each adult ticket), £19.50 child (4-11)
  • mercurystar999
    Options
    You can get in alton towers for £15 if you book now.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • subz
    subz Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can get in alton towers for £15 if you book now.

only if you visit before the 7th april!!!!!
  • Rhiannon_of_Woolamai
    Options
    Nick_A wrote:
    Hi, is it too early for discount vouchers for Thorpe Park? I fancied a day out in March.

Nick.

I found this discount on https://www.kaarp.co.uk (login name CCSH, password:benefits)

15th March - 5th November
    Gate Rate Your Rate
    Adults (12 and over) £28.50 £18.50
    Child ( Over 1 metre - 11 years) £20.00 £15.00
    Child under I metre FREE FREE

>> How to take advantage of this benefit <<

To book call 0870 220 4000 and quote REWARDS along with the date of your visit
    Rhiannon of Woolamai

;) Thanks!
    [/CENTER]
  • Rhiannon_of_Woolamai
    Options
    Options for Chessington Tickets

I found this deal - not as good as the last minute or tesco clubcard deals though. https://www.kaarp.co.uk (login CCSH, password: benefits). They've got deals on Legoland, Chessington, Blackpool, Sealife, Madam Tussourds, London Dungeon, Warwick Castle, etc.. too
    30th March - 31st October 2006
    Gate Rate Your Rate
    Adults ( 12 and over) £29.00 £21.00
    Child ( Over 1 metre - 11 years) 1 child FREE with every paying adult.
    Subsequent children £19.50 1 child FREE with every paying adult.
    Subsequent children £15.50
    Child under I metre FREE FREE
    >> How to take advantage of this benefit <<To book call 0870 220 4000 and quote REWARDS along with the date of your visit.
    Rhiannon of Woolamai

;) Thanks!
    [/CENTER]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills