We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
HPI data missing on my car!
I have just been to a dealers to test drive a new Car and they offered to give me a quote for my Car in part eschange. When they tapped the registration number into their system to do an HPI check, while it found my Car it didn't have a lot of information which they said is standard. For example the Model wasn't shown and neither was the engine number!
The Car is just under 2 years old and is a UK Car. I have had a couple of warranty items taken care of my the manufacturer without any problem and I have never had a problem with the DVLA etc.
Is there any way that I can get this data added to the HPI system? I am trying to sell my Car privately and I am worried that a buyer may run a check and get put off by the missing info.
The Car is just under 2 years old and is a UK Car. I have had a couple of warranty items taken care of my the manufacturer without any problem and I have never had a problem with the DVLA etc.
Is there any way that I can get this data added to the HPI system? I am trying to sell my Car privately and I am worried that a buyer may run a check and get put off by the missing info.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards