First one to clear 15k gets a paper hat

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
4.6K replies 92.3K views

Replies

• CAFCGirlCAFCGirl Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    what have u reviewed Mike, I tried searching for you as an individual but it doesnt search like that (im too used to Facebook!) LOL, maybe i need to look for a specific product...

I reviewed the Museum of Natural History in New York City if that helps anyone rating mine LOL
    One income, home educating family life
    Fashion On The Ration Coupons 2019 46\66 Excess Spent 28/2/2020 YARN
    Fashion On The Ration Coupons 2020 14/66
    8.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    mike84 wrote: »
    Ooh unlucky! :D

I'd loved to click thanks on that message but somehow it just feels wrong!:rotfl:
  • I'll forgive you for not thanking that one (just aslong as you thank the rest! haha!)

I've reviewed a nokia 8600 luna mobile phone, ipod nano (3g) 4gb and slendertone flex!

I'll rate your review now.
    First to £15k hat challenge!
    Debt £14,393 / £10.49
    Savings £607 / £0
    That hat is mine!!!
  • savingholmessavingholmes Forumite
    12.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what its like with expenses - I'm currently owed £220 myself. :eek: I've prepared the form, stapled my receipts but still not sent it. Can't make up my mind whether to send it off now or wait for my next trip later next week by which time they will owe me another £100! I might get in a different payment run tho by splitting the expenses claim which might help make sure I can pay that off the CC within the interest free period (I use a cash back card for that sort of thing;) ) so slap my wrists if I haven't sent it off Monday!:rolleyes:

By the way - if there is any reviewing each other going on - you need to do it by pm-ing people as dooyoo frown on it I think.... just be careful. I think I read something on a thread a month or so ago about it!:eek:
    During 2020: Target 1) Reduce debt from £25.1K @ 0% Now down to £17,357 Target 2) Overpay mortgage - now @ £777 OP Target 3) Improve pensions Target 4) Declutter 52 bags - Done with help of skip. 5) Lose 21lbs - now at 15lb lost 6) Build/maintain EF/Savings pots at £1K or more by 31/12/20
  • Thanks for the advice holmes!

You should get that expenses form sent off now and then it's done and you haven't got to worry about it!
    Debt £14,393 / £10.49
    Savings £607 / £0
    That hat is mine!!!
  • Good idea about rating each others reviews I'm signed up as Hannah0802.

Please don't laugh at them though :rotfl:
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • doodledoo,

PM me and let me know what you have reviewed and I'll rate them and then I'll let you know what I have reviewed and you can rate them!

If there is any laughing going on it'll be at mine!!:rotfl:
    Debt £14,393 / £10.49
    Savings £607 / £0
    That hat is mine!!!
    8.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ohh good point, I dont want anyone frowning on this thread..... or the people on it.... although laughing at them apparently seems fine!

Very good point to make Holmes...

Right mini challenge for me and Holmes, claim back petty cash expenses on Monday. loser buys the 2nd place paper hat! LOL
  • Have just added you to my circle of friends on dooyoo and rated your reviews :T
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • Thanks for the ratings.

have you done any reviews yet? when you do i will rate them for you.
    Debt £14,393 / £10.49
    Savings £607 / £0
    That hat is mine!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support