Sporting Venues Accesibility Thread

Options
Some of you may go to football games in the football leauge or non leauge are you getting good treatment ? was hoping us football or sports fans who are disabled that are not getting the services and infrastructure we are entitled to by law we could have a thread to voice these concerns and help eachother out. Im sure you all have your own horror stories or have experienced excellent service?

Comments

• aligail
    Options
    My husband is a keen non league football fan and quite often we do go to matches together. I myself am in a wheelchair so need lots of assistance. At Harrogate town ground we get this and much more. We are given our own parking space within the ground, easy access into the seated stand with reserved seats. Access to the toilets and just generally being made to feel welcome. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and there is always a friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend The CNG stadium to anyone disabled or able bodied
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know that Portsmouth FC & chelsea FC have a policy for disabled members that seem quite fair.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • fedupconsumer
    Options
    surprisingly Chelsea fall well short of the unrecommended guidelines outlined by Nads
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure