Forum Home» Praise, Vent & Warnings

amazon prime member fee rip off???

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

amazon prime member fee rip off???

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
joanne35_2joanne35_2 Forumite
9 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
hi i didnt know where to post this so thought this was as good a place as any!
i ordered a book from amazon months ago and thought nothing of it, well until i noticed 49 quid missing from my bank account a "prime member fee" that i apparently signed up to when i got the book delivered i am flamin raging i live on a minimum wage and was managing to scrape through the past couple of months i have 3 kids under 6 and am struggling for xmas and stuff as it is and since they took out this money i have 6 pound left in my account until next thurs when some money will go in!

has anyone else had any experience of this?

i have written of an email to them asking for my money back asap as i feel i was duped into this i received no correspondence from them to say they would be taking this money i feel they have been very under hand about it.

apparently if you havent used the service you are entitled to your money back so i havent so heres hoping !!

any advice would be grately appreciated.

joanne
Failed to load the poll.