Asda

Options
Last year, I bought a kettle at Asda. Not a fancy one, just a £30 job to match the kitchen. It blew up 12 months later, probably because of the awful water we have around here (limescale city!!)......I had the recipt stuffed in a drawer, because ASDA stapled my receipt to a little warranty folder thing..(great idea).......

Went to ASDA to do the weekly shop and thought, well lets have a go and see if they will exchange it...I expected to come back..tail between legs as it was over a year old ( wear and tear and so on)....spoke to the lady on the counter...Hey presto..No questions asked, an apology and a new kettle!

That's customer service...Thumbs up to ASDA!
Happy to be Debt Free!!!

Comments

• Christmas_Scrooge
    Options
    It's all a con, products are build not to last, so we end up forkin out more than we used to.
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have to agree, their customer service is second to none. I had a blender that cracked after 6 months, it was a birthday present so I had no receipt but luckily had kept the box and it was their 'own brand'. The lady on the desk was brilliant and refunded me for the whole amount as she said I probably wouldn't want it replaced with another of the same make.
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • tr3mor
    tr3mor Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    Options
    It's all a con, products are build not to last, so we end up forkin out more than we used to.

Because we obviously pay more than we used to for electronics?! I had a 21" TV that cost £800, my first DVD player cost £120, etc, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure