We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Buying a Used car Glasgow
thepikingpirate
Posts: 20 Forumite
in Motoring
Has anyone used JPB cars .co.uk they say the can beat the dealers by £1000.
I want a Focus Zetec 1.6 52 -03 for around £2900 do you think it is worth using the car locating service they advertise? would I have to pay money up front?
Does any one have one for Sale
Thanks
I want a Focus Zetec 1.6 52 -03 for around £2900 do you think it is worth using the car locating service they advertise? would I have to pay money up front?
Does any one have one for Sale
Thanks
0
Comments
-
your looking for one of the most popular cars on the road, check autotrader.co.uk there will be hundreds in there....work permit granted!0
-
I phoned the guy James he said he can locate one for me for the money I want. He also gave some really good advice and said it will come with six months warranty and Road tax we will see what happens but so far I would highly recomend them.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards