We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
IWA.....New Car!
portchieboy
Posts: 617 Forumite
in Motoring
Want to buy a new, small car for the wife. Probably 2 door, but something a bit nippy (has an '03 Corsa 1.2, not much power).
With the Credit Crunch, I am seeing more 0% finance etc deals around (Citroen and Renault in todays paper). Anyone seen anything exceptional at all?
Thanks
With the Credit Crunch, I am seeing more 0% finance etc deals around (Citroen and Renault in todays paper). Anyone seen anything exceptional at all?
Thanks
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.
(O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us.)
Robert Burns
(O would some power the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us.)
Robert Burns
0
Comments
-
Hello portchieboy
I'll move your thread to the 'Motoring & Public Transport' board.
Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]!!!!!![/EMAIL].
Nile10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j [/COLOR]:cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. [/SIZE][/COLOR]Give blood, save a life. [/B]0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
