£1 Snapfaxes!!!

got an email from snapfax saying that for "11 days only" they have reduced the price of the snapfax to £1 (normally £3)

http://www.snapfax.co.uk/StudentSnapfax.asp

funny, but it states that the ones for newcastle manchester and dundee are free. still, could save you a bit of money if you like your pubbing/clubbing..
The word is BOUGHT, not BROUGHT.
It's LOSE, NOT LOOSE.
You ask for ADVICE not ADVISE.

Comments

• meclive
    meclive Posts: 482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    They used to be free when i was in college many moons ago :p
  • meclive wrote:
    They used to be free when i was in college many moons ago :p
    Indeed, they used to hand them out outside the students union where I went. To be honest I don't remember using one more than about twice in 4 years :snow_laug

JC
  • They're free in Birmingham.
  • I live in Newcastle and got one through my postbox a few weeks ago. To be honest, I didn't find too much in it that would be of a lot of use.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I use mine mainly for cheap meal deals at subway and the other sandwich shops. The Aberdeen one can be bought for a pound from our unions.
    Sometimes i surprise myself by being right.
  • I got mine free in Newcastle also. Unless you go to all the bars on the Snapfax (which I don't!) I wouldn't bother paying for it. They used to be free when I was at Uni in Liverpool a few years back!
    :dance::j Take That 23/12/2007:j :dance:
  • grex9101
    grex9101 Posts: 1,534 Forumite
    still, i would quite happily pay a few quid for one, compared to the rip off subway vouchers you keep seeing folks trying to punt :)
    It's LOSE, NOT LOOSE.
  • The snapfax was free in my days at Cardiff uni.

Amongst its many discounts, one could get free admission to a local massage parlour :) Sadly, or thankfully, I never took them up on their offer!
    The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics(sic) or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were.
    ***JFK***
  • grex9101
    grex9101 Posts: 1,534 Forumite
    i'm no longer a student, but still use it. wonder if i should post in the main savers forum-you don't have to be a student after all :)
    It's LOSE, NOT LOOSE.
  • I got the Newcastle one for free.. If only to use it for the Domino's pizza deals, I'd certainly pay a £1.

I get 2 large pizzas for 9.99, that lasts us two days (lunch and dinner)

oh and not to mention 50% off hair cuts, haven't used them yet, but plan to
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport