We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Parking near Ealing Green

Hi,

I am due to start my new job on 6th October in Ealing Green (W5 5ED)

Parking is a real problem around here due to restrictions and due to difficult personal circumstances (hence reason for changing job) I really cannot afford to park in the car park everyday. I have hunted around through google all day today but not had any luck!

I was wondering if there were any kind moneysavers on here who live locally and would consider lending their driveway to me if they do not have a car or it is not in use during the working day.

I looked into public transport but the journey is too long and awkward so driving really is the practical option.

I am at a total loss and I really would appreciate any help or even advice or where I can park (ideally for free).

A Million thanks in advance for taking the time to read/reply! :p

My fingers are crossed.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.