We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Wana Rally driving experience day?

lawtz04
lawtz04 Posts: 585 Forumite
Hiya

I am looking to book my girlfriend a rally car type experience day. Can anyone recommend one? Pref in South West England?

Ta
I've just started entering the competitions (July 07). When I win I'll update this signature. Look on the bright side, I shouldn't have to update it very often.

Comments

  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,766 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]!!!!!![/EMAIL].
    10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j [/COLOR]:cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. [/SIZE][/COLOR]Give blood, save a life. [/B]
  • balsingh
    balsingh Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    try www.rallyschool.co.uk (if Worcestershire is OK)???
    If you found my comment helpful, please click the 'Thanks' button below :T
  • harveybobbles
    harveybobbles Posts: 8,973 Forumite
    lawtz04 wrote: »
    Hiya

    I am looking to book my girlfriend a rally car type experience day. Can anyone recommend one? Pref in South West England?

    Ta

    http://www.renault24td.co.uk/ ta-da!!
  • balsingh
    balsingh Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    Now if that was one of the Renaultsport models!!! Unfortunately, its a Laguna ... a pushbike is more fun!
    If you found my comment helpful, please click the 'Thanks' button below :T
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.