We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco St. Neots, Cambridgeshire Diesel at 115.9 / litre today
Tesco in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire is selling Diesel at 115.9p / litre today.
This must be a misprice as Huntingdon was 121.9p at 5pm.
Yesterday's price at St Neots was 122.9p.
115.9p is probably the cheapest in the country so the error will not last!
I think they have input the price of Super unleaded by mistake!
This must be a misprice as Huntingdon was 121.9p at 5pm.
Yesterday's price at St Neots was 122.9p.
115.9p is probably the cheapest in the country so the error will not last!
I think they have input the price of Super unleaded by mistake!
Keep Smiling
Site member number 24 
0
Comments
-
must be as our supermarkets in spalding are 118.09 according to petrolprices.com thats the cheapest i can see local for me anyway
Name City Distance Price Last Update
St Neots Service Station Huntingdon 0.4 miles122.9p01-10-2008
Kings Lane Garage St Neots 0.42 miles122.9p01-10-2008
Tesco St Neots St Neots 1.64 miles122.9p01-10-2008
Pace Eaton Socon St Neots 2.44 miles122.9p01-10-2008
Tcs Black Cat Bedford 4.42 miles122.9p01-10-2008
these prices were for yesterday1. Tv2. Mobile phone3. Holiday/ break UK4. Ipad5. Cash or vouchers6. Toys7. Something for the kitchen8. beauty items/make up9. Hamper10. games console11. A huge unexpected suprise0 -
Tesco in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire is selling Diesel at 115.9p / litre today.
This must be a misprice as Huntingdon was 121.9p at 5pm.
Yesterday's price at St Neots was 122.9p.
115.9p is probably the cheapest in the country so the error will not last!
I think they have input the price of Super unleaded by mistake!
Our local Tesco's did something similar a while back. ((Before I was a member on here, or I would have posted something))
The Super Unleaded was about 5p cheaper than the standard unleaded. Lasted for about 2 weeks before they realised.
Hopefully the timescales will be the same for you.
- Dave -0 -
I am in northamptonshire and the going rate here is 108.9, at Tesco, Morrison, Shell, Total etc, and in STafordshire and leicestershire I have seen it at 107.9 per litre over the last few days.0
-
I am in northamptonshire and the going rate here is 108.9, at Tesco, Morrison, Shell, Total etc, and in STafordshire and leicestershire I have seen it at 107.9 per litre over the last few days.
Are we talking about diesel or Unleaded here?
Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...:rolleyes:
Carpe diem --> Seize the day :rolleyes20
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
