We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MK4 polo 3 door front bumper on a 5 door?

Hello,

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if i bought a Front Bumper from a 1997 1L MK4 VW Polo that has three doors, would it fit on my 1997 1L MK4 VW Polo with 5 doors? I dont see why not, but i thought it was better to ask, then be sorry later. (Its just that I am trying to save money by getting it from a scrap yard, so i thought i had better do my own research first)

Thanks
Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.

Comments

  • TiTheRev
    TiTheRev Posts: 3,215 Forumite
    The only difference with the Polo bumpers of that era are if its a GTi or something fancy. 3 or 5dr makes no odds.

    HTH :)
    :A Luke 6:38 :A
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
  • hellokitty08
    hellokitty08 Posts: 1,878
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    YaY! Excellent! I will put my order through now! there is no fancy GTI business with either of the polos.
    Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.
  • hellokitty08
    hellokitty08 Posts: 1,878
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    ops, forgot the thanks.
    Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.
  • TiTheRev
    TiTheRev Posts: 3,215 Forumite
    Happy to help :D
    :A Luke 6:38 :A
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.