We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mobitix - When Do They Get Released?
snuggles79
Posts: 26 Forumite
in Motoring
Hi all
I am travelling from Manchester to London Euston for a funeral next Thursday and was able to book my outward ticket through mobitix for £7 with no problems.
The problem is, for the return I am wanting to travel on the following Tuesday (14th October) but, at the moment, Mobitix only have tickets until the 10th October.
I was wondering if anybody knows roughly when the next batch of tickets will be released?
Trainline has a £13 ticket available for the 15th (with £1 booking fee so £14) so whilst cheap, I'd rather use mobitix and get a ticket for around £7 on the day I want to travel rather than the next day.
I am travelling from Manchester to London Euston for a funeral next Thursday and was able to book my outward ticket through mobitix for £7 with no problems.
The problem is, for the return I am wanting to travel on the following Tuesday (14th October) but, at the moment, Mobitix only have tickets until the 10th October.
I was wondering if anybody knows roughly when the next batch of tickets will be released?
Trainline has a £13 ticket available for the 15th (with £1 booking fee so £14) so whilst cheap, I'd rather use mobitix and get a ticket for around £7 on the day I want to travel rather than the next day.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards