15 replies 1.2K views
2»

Replies

• MacnabMacnab Forumite
    314 Posts
    My pal got hers from toys r us in dundee
  • hethet Forumite
    46 Posts
    For anyone interested, My other half just got a pink ds with nintendogs from GAME in St James Centre. Probably loads in Edinburgh now......I may end up with 2 as Woolworths online has just sent me one. If I end up with the two I will post again to see if anyone hasn't managed to get one.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Game shop within Blockbusters in Corstorphine has just phoned me to say they have received more Pink Nintendo in stock, telephone number is
    0131 334 6941 if anyone is still looking as I told them to put the one they reserved for me back in stock.

:xmassign:
  • hethet Forumite
    46 Posts
    I ordered one online and my other half bought one at the weekend so I now have 2, if anyone is desperate for one I now have a spare. If no one wants it I will take it back to woolworths (Big W) at milton link.
  • hethet Forumite
    46 Posts
    het wrote:
    For anyone interested, My other half just got a pink ds with nintendogs from GAME in St James Centre. Probably loads in Edinburgh now......I may end up with 2 as Woolworths online has just sent me one. If I end up with the two I will post again to see if anyone hasn't managed to get one.

Does anyone in Edinburgh still need a pink Nintendo ds with Nintendogs game (daschund)? If not I will take it back to Woolworths (Big W) Milton Link.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides