Pink Nintendo DS

het
het Posts: 46 Forumite
Anyone in Edinburgh know where I can get my hands on one of these bloomin Nintendo ds (pink) thingys. Have tried EVERYWHERE and there seems to be none.

Comments

• Boots had them in store with another game and a case For £129.00
  • If I ever get one I'll let you know...

Which Boots was it, or do you mean online?

icon7.gif
  • het
    Boots had them in store with another game and a case For £129.00

When........Where? was it Princes St?
  • Sorry no it was in the midlands. I just thought that if people did not epect Boots to sell them then they might have some left. In a locked case by photografic or empty boxes on the shelf. Worth a try in Scotland maybe
  • danio_2
    danio_2 Posts: 381 Forumite
    First Post
    It might be worth while keeping a check on this site http://www.choicesdirect.com/templates/product.asp?ProductGuid=822797 It says their dispatch date is on Wednesday.
  • het
    Thanks Danio, have emailed them to see if they are definately in stock before I order.
  • danio_2
    danio_2 Posts: 381 Forumite
    First Post
    het wrote:
    Thanks Danio, have emailed them to see if they are definately in stock before I order.

Did you manage to get one?
  • ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    Woolworths in Irvine (North Ayrshire) had a couple of boxes on display yesterday (Dogs version and silver DS) .... I know from experience that this usually means they've got them in stock ... worth calling them probably??
  • het
    danio wrote:
    Did you manage to get one?

I have ordered from 2 places, hopefully 1 will deliver before xmas. If I see one locally I will get it and cancel my orders.......Fingers crossed!
  • het
    ceebeeby wrote:
    Woolworths in Irvine (North Ayrshire) had a couple of boxes on display yesterday (Dogs version and silver DS) .... I know from experience that this usually means they've got them in stock ... worth calling them probably??
    Thanks ceebeeby, North Ayrshire is a bit far away. I have tried my local Woollies and the one in Galashiels (my brother lives there). Will eventually settle for a silver one if I can't get a pink one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure