DELL - Does Martin or anyone have a contact number for someone senior in Dell

Options
Urgent I need a phone number or email address for someome senior at Dell. before 6pm today if possible.

Please see thread on Vent, bent and heaven Sent. Dell are totally ignoring me I have now sent 5 e-mails to the only email address I have for them and when I try to speak to someone senior my call is diverted to voice-box and no one returns the call.

Comments

• ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,789 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Maybe ringing during 9am-5pm and you wont get through to useless india.

Dell Customer Service
    Number They Give: 0870 9060010
    Number You Call: 01344 860456

Dell Head Office in Bracknell
    Number They Give: 0870 9075021

Dell Business Support
    Number They Give: 0870 9080500
    Number You Call: 01344 373196

Dell Public Sector Sales
    Number They Give: 0870 9075818

Walsh Western UK Ltd - UK Head office switchboard. Used by Dell. Ask for Dell tracking.
    Number They Give: 0870 6063355
    Number You Call: 02476 602142

Numbers provided by saynoto0870.com
    Kind Regards
    Bill
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Michael Dell is the CEO - is that senior enough? Just callt eh switch and ask for his PA - they'll usually put you straight through adn then you have to persuade her to put you through. Even if she won't she'll tell you who tot alk to, and then you tell them that the CEO's office advised you to talk tot hem. Shoudl scare them!
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • stark
    stark Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

The dell uk xps technical numbers are all 0870

does anyone have another number

cheers
  • LizardKing_2
    Options
    skintchick wrote: »
    Michael Dell is the CEO - is that senior enough? Just callt eh switch and ask for his PA - they'll usually put you straight through adn then you have to persuade her to put you through. Even if she won't she'll tell you who tot alk to, and then you tell them that the CEO's office advised you to talk tot hem. Shoudl scare them!

Have you done this yourself?
  • dbbear
    dbbear Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Check out saynoto0870 for local (UK) numbers.

On aside note, used to work for Dell and I would not touch them if it could be avioded, products very sunstandard and even though they harp on about cust service being top priority I found it to be very poor.

Also extensive use of their "product" I found it to be well below that of HP, viglen, acer and a few others.
  • suewoo
    suewoo Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Thanks to all for the Dell contact numbers. I have been talking to sales people in India who are ruining Dell's business as they keep quoting different prices with 'discounts' but when pressed for the spec I find they have left items off to make up for the discount. Now waiting for Dell Ireland to call back to see if I have any more luck!!
  • andrewxkay
    Options
    I have been having issues with Dell's Rude Staff also i have told them to do a skip hop and a jump i will be buying IBM in the future great product.

Here is

Paul Harrison's Personal Mobile number THATS RIGHT the uK MD's mobile number tell him about your problems because dell needs to wake up 07802 595 052 i wish you the best of luck as even from the top dell does not listen my advise is cut your losses and buy another brand next time.
  • TtheArab
    Options
    dbbear; an interesting view given you are an ex employee. As a current pround employee of Dell I think you and I both know your crack about sub standard product etc is wide of the mark.

Poor customer service is never acceptable and we do all we can to eradicate it. If people feel they have been subject to it I would encourage them to raise it as high as they wish and hope that my colleagues and myself can address the issues.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I found their customer service to be excellent. I had a mini 10 netbook that was 4 weeks old and it developed a fault when I phoned them they ran a series of tests on it to determine what the fault was, it turned out to be the hard drive. They sent someone out to collect it from me the next day, and they delivered it back to me 3 days later when it had been repaired. I call that very good service.
  • naveedkamboh
    Options
    Dell technical support is very very bad.... No one is responsible, just waste of money.. Try some other brand next time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure