Help Required

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
colin8836colin8836 Forumite
1 Post
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Site Feedback
I have used a company called FX Solutions/Global FX for a few years now for transferring money to a bank account in the USA. The company has been going since 2000 and previously there has been no problems.
On 16/09/08 I agreed a rate for a transaction and my money was sent to them for exchange and to transfer to my other account.
The money has never been transferred and they are not answering their phones and the website is down. I have checked and up till now there is no info as to them having gone into administration however their accounts are late in being submitted.
I have heard that this problem has occurred since 17/09/08 however others that sent money to them on 5/09/08 also have not had the money transferred.
Can someone please give me advice as to what to do. I have spoken to consumer direct and all they can say up till now is write to the company however I know I wont get a reply. I cant find any other details regarding the above on any other sites however I believe there will be a lot of people in the same boat as myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals