where do i start?? Help please.

Options
Hi,

I'm looking at starting Stoozing just to improve my returns i have a mint card which i can have 0% on until april 09 with a 3% bal transfer fee.
I was looking at starting with 4K bal transer.

Please can you help me as to is this the best credit card etc, is the amount im doing it for worth while and where best to save the 4k for the highest returns bearing in mind i'll need to get it out again in April to clear the card etc.

Any help advice, pitfalls pro's/cons etc would be very much appreciated.

regards Andy L

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    Options
    I'm afraid your plan falls at the first hurdle Andy. A 3% fee for 6 months equates to 6% APR...and that's before the impact of your 2.25% minimum payments.

I suggest you develop a plan from scratch.

There's a guide to stoozing on this site (accessed through the stoozing resource bar above), but you may also find the wealth of information on the official stoozing site (sponsored and supported by MSE) particularly useful.

I suggest you start by reading the guides (accessed from the menu bar) at www.stoozing.com
  • Dboy2711
    Options
    Cheers, just done the maths and agree with you.lol.
    Got any suggestions on best credit cards around at the mo? got exc credit history etc?

cheers
  • YorkshireBoy
    Options
    Dboy2711 wrote: »
    Got any suggestions on best credit cards around at the mo?
    Yes, but if I gave them to you, you might not go and read the guides I pointed you to earlier...and I wouldn't want that on my conscience. ;)

I really do suggest you read up first before diving in. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure