Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    angelesque wrote: »
    Promotion has been suspended indefinitely :(

Where did you see that?
  • Emily_Hall08
    Options
    Just got this page:

Due to the overwhelming number of consumers participating in this promotion, we regret to inform you that due to technical difficulties beyond our control the 1928 promotion has been suspended indefinitely.

I just got this message too :(
    I guess it's time to give up... i have wasted 2 HOURS on this now :(
  • Christal_2
    Christal_2 Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    Fine, I think I'm gonna give up too.

Can anyone who knows about the £10 deal of Lastminute deal give some details on it please? Is it perroom pernight hotel for £10 or £10 off? I have just been on the site but couldn't see anything, or do you have to register with them to get the email then click a special link? Thanks!
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,617 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Although it also pays to have a touch of scepticism as well and take things with a pinch of salt.

Hi jelly tots,

I do agree with you and I am personally cynical, however saying someone is lying without evidence is over stepping a mark IMO. But yes you are right.
    I never accused anybody of anything
    Hi sunshine girl,

I was very careful to say you didn't say that.
    I was just saying that other people may have other commitments that mean they can't spend another 5 minutes on here even if that may seem small.
    I've had to talk to customers many times, whilst I've been refreshing the page.
    I really honestly don't believe they have any valuable information to add, but of course you are perfectly entitled to ask and no-one said otherwise.
    I will of course let you know if I am successful ;), so let's help each other.
    OMG - stop posting - start earning!

Doing very nicely thankyou ;) (and that's not porkies)
    Helped greatly by this site of course.
    Long may it continue.
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    r.mac wrote: »
    I just got this message

Due to the overwhelming number of consumers participating in this promotion, we regret to inform you that due to technical difficulties beyond our control the 1928 promotion has been suspended indefinitely.

Darn it I just got that message too :mad: well i guess the fun is over :rolleyes:

Well done to those of you who managed to book :T
  • gotanyglazby
    Options
    MIS-leading hotels of the world.

what a load of tosh....

unsubscribe now kids.
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    '...due to technichal difficulties beyond our control' :confused: Why not just say this promotion has ended now! It was for 80 minutes so it ended at 2.10pm, exactly when this message came up. :confused:
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • Greatgimp
    Greatgimp Posts: 1,052 Forumite
    Academoney Grad First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    They say that Frinton and Skegness are both nice at this time of year - anyone know of a hotel there I can get for $19.28 a night?laughing-smiley-014.gif
  • xxlaurissaxx
    xxlaurissaxx Posts: 2,253 Forumite
    Options
    Just got this message -
    We regret to inform you that the more than 6000 room nights available at the start of this promotion have all been sold. Congratulations to the lucky participants who were able to get a reservation as part of this great offer!

Still interested in travelling with us? While we can't offer you rooms at USD 19.28, we can still offer some great values, including bundles of 3 nights for the price of 2, 4 for the price of 3, or 7 for the price of 5, as well as discounted weekend rates and other Leading Offers.

:(
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • JR19
    JR19 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Christal wrote: »
    Fine, I think I'm gonna give up too.

Can anyone who knows about the £10 deal of Lastminute deal give some details on it please? Is it perroom pernight hotel for £10 or £10 off? I have just been on the site but couldn't see anything, or do you have to register with them to get the email then click a special link? Thanks!

This is what it says in my email:-

hotel rooms for only £10
    spacer.gif
    in October which means a month of amazing offers, tomorrow at 10am you can pick up a hotel room for only £10. Be quick though because when they are gone, they are gone
    spacer.gif

spacer.gif
    Visit the £10 hotel sale
    Starts Thursday at 10AM

spacer.gif
    spacer.gif
    spacer.gif
    spacer.gif

spacer.gif
    Visit our theatre sale
    Up to 50% off West End theatre tickets
    spacer.gif