Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

My Excel mortgage spreadsheet - Page 47

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

My Excel mortgage spreadsheet

edited 7 May 2010 at 8:29PM in Mortgages & Endowments
465 replies 399.6K views
1414243444547»

Replies

• alexxelaalexxela Forumite
    9 posts
    Third Anniversary First Post
    Can someone please upload a fresh version of a mortgage free spreadsheet? Thank you
  • edited 30 August at 10:01AM
    LocobladeLocoblade Forumite
    771 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 30 August at 10:01AM
    What do you mean a fresh version? The one in the link on page 1 is the latest version :)
    alexxela said:
    Can someone please upload a fresh version of a mortgage free spreadsheet? Thank you

My Excel Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1157173
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Locoblade said:
    What do you mean a fresh version? The one in the link on page 1 is the latest version :)
    alexxela said:

Thank you @Locoblade for all the work you have done to produce this spreadsheet and supporting those using it.
  • VoucherManVoucherMan Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've said for a log time that this is one of the best pieces of software/spreadsheet that I've had the pleasure of using. Not just to encourage the ops, but fun to play with as well.
    Not used much in the last year or three, but up until then it really made a difference, and I always meant to make a small contribution, so thanks Locoblade, today I've made that final payment, and your sheet probably played quite a part in it.
  • LocobladeLocoblade Forumite
    771 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I've said for a log time that this is one of the best pieces of software/spreadsheet that I've had the pleasure of using. Not just to encourage the ops, but fun to play with as well.
    Not used much in the last year or three, but up until then it really made a difference, and I always meant to make a small contribution, so thanks Locoblade, today I've made that final payment, and your sheet probably played quite a part in it.
    Many thanks for the kind words and donation! It's always great to hear when it's helped people on their mortgage repayment journey, congratulations on making that final payment :)

My Excel Mortgage Calculator Spreadsheet: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1157173