Over 60's?

Options
Hiya,

My mother is turning 60 next month and I was wondering if anybody knew of anything free that she will be eligable for.I know that she can have a free bus pass. icon7.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Persona_non_grata
    Options
    jones20 wrote: »
    Hiya,

My mother is turning 60 next month and I was wondering if anybody knew of anything free that she will be eligable for.I know that she can have a free bus pass. icon7.gif

Thanks
    Zimmer frame perhaps. :confused:
  • Kimitatsu
    Kimitatsu Posts: 3,894 Forumite
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Free/impartial debt advice: Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) | National Debtline | Find your local CAB
  • seven-day-weekend
    Options
    Free eye tests and prescriptions

Heating Allowance
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family